How many genders are there?

In humans of course. I always thought 2, but I was told I was wrong and ignorant for thinking that.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Male and Female and it also applies every animals on the planet.

Transgender is not a gender. It is a process of converting a male into a female or vice versa. Once they are converted, they prefer to be a MALE or a FEMALE.

Gay and Lesbian are not also a gender. It is sexual preference.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

their are only two, male and female. if someone is born a man and becomes a woman, under God's eyes, he is still a man and the same for a woman becoming a man.

• 6 months ago

There are two sexes, but as for genders there's LGBT and that's just what I would say the "basics". There are many more.

• 6 months ago

TWO-made in God's image, male and female!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

God created just two - Male and Female and made them to fit together perfectly to produce the next generation. Anything outside of that is an abomination whether we refer to humans, cats, giraffes or any other species of life.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

As many as your society acknowledges.

Considering eunuchs, lesbians and male gays as separate genders makes sense.

there are two SEXES, but not everybody neatly fits in just one SEXE

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

2, deal with it.

• Kin
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

2. Male and Female are the only genders in the world. Those who tell you that you are wrong and ignorant, THEY are wrong and ignorant. God created only men and women..the only genders He assigned to His creatures. And that is a sign for you. A sign to take notice that God created all things in pairs..a sign for you and a sign for the rest of mankind.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

only two .................

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Two. Male, and non-male.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.