Would a man love me despite my excessive hair growth?

I have pcos, and for a while now I have been struggling to maintain my body and facial hair. I had laser hair treatment done on my face before, several times but it still grows back after a while. I started having this problem when I was 14-15 and now 21.

Is getting to the point where I’m just getting tired of worrying about it, It would take me a whole day or two to remove around 85 percent of my body hair. Such as my face, neck, arms and shoulders, stomach and chest. Basically from head to toe. Waxing my chest is probably the worse area because I’m super sensitive around there, as it will get red and spotty and takes weeks to heal and when it does that’s when the hair grows back in, I even have hair on my breasts which is quite embarrassing, it’s pretty much a part of my beauty routine. (Also I mostly wax my body and only shave my armpits, legs and bum.) I can never seem to have smooth skin on my face and neck as there will always be some stubles that didn’t come out while waxing, I even tweeze them out but it came take hours.

I had read about guys not digging into girls who have body hairs, and I wonder would a man ever love me or find me attractive at least despite my hormonal condition.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Good grief hasn't anybody ever told you about DMSO with 5-fu? Efudux is a skin cream primarily for skin cancer. You can take a tube of it and dissolve it in a pint of DMSO take a good shower and dry off before you do this and don't put it on more than 10% of your body at once! Try the stuff for 4 days on a certain area not mucous membranes cuz it will burn the crap out of that area! But it will penetrate hair follicles and make them stop growing often quite permanently. There are also several other drugs that destroy hair follicles permanently.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

First of all I think you need to start loving yourself and being confident in your own skin. Then you might feel more positive and therefore attract someone into your life. You can definitely find someone who loves you! There are so many people on the planet, you are bound to have a connection.

• patty
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

i have polycystic ovaries and have hair where it should not be. MY legs are as hairy as a mans. and some hair on breast, face, stomach.

• patty
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

calamine lotion is good for itchines

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

No - You sound like some eye dent if eyed with flesh.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.