Can anyone explain to me why a dating/married couple wants a threesome?

I don’t understand why a dating couple/married couple would want a threesome and have another person join in their sex. I feel it’s really disrespectful and I consider it cheating.

1 year ago

there are so many options in life ,, I would love the idea ,,

it is something I let get away years ago ... I will always regret not doing it when it was offered

like going to Disneyland -- it is a one or two time in a lifetime opportunity not a daily thing

--------------------

BUT let me put it in better prospective ... I cannot imagine anyone one wanting to be in a full blown marriage ceremony as groom..... I was lucky my wife was too cheap to see spending money so stupid our wedding cost $150.00 and she was mad we had to pay that

now after 30 years I wonder if I would have been smart not to get married to her, since sex is 10 times a year at the most......

COMPLEX yeah,,,,, the other person may feel this is important and you do not... next time you want something just think to that person it may be as repulsive to them as this is to you ,,,,, Christmas with family is to me...

• kim
    1 year ago

So you wonder why Satan is alive and well huh? Believe me he is. And he is looking to ruin and destroy, families, marriages. Pray and ask for wisdom.

• Rai
    1 year ago

I agree. sex ought to be between a woman and man, and be an intimate thing. however today that has all changed, it is called being progressive and open minded. It might be because of boredom, or people who need extreme things to get off or it could be people experimenting, or going along to someone suggestion... too many reasons.

But i think it greatly affects the marriage and the people taking part in such things, and it almost never stops there. The things is there is always consequences, and no one should go into this thinking there wouldn't be or just experimentation.

• 1 year ago

Because clearly something is lacking in their relationship to feel the need to do this!!

• 1 year ago

It is cheating in the eyes of Jesus, so take a pass or you will go down with them !!!

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

I don't think Jesus had anything to say about threesomes, in fact I know he didn't. Read your Bible with a closer critical eye.

• 1 year ago

It depends on them and their reasons everyone is different so there's no telling.

• 1 year ago

can be a mix of reasons . boredom within relationship . an open minded attitude to adult things or one partner really enjoys this and other simply going along etc . even more complex side such as 'sexual slave' one can check out areas such as cuckolding .bulls. stags.vixens .cucks etc if a serious partner objects then it is clearly wrong. it carries risks as well as being rewarding fun for those whom indulge. it is NOT for everybody. those with a strong sense of religious righteousness for example will be deeply offended. can create jealousy and not uncommon a partner to form. an emotional attachment to the third person . overall an area best left to those whom seek it !

• Me
    1 year ago

If it is agreeable to all parties, there is nothing wrong with it.

If one of the parties does not want to do it, deal is off.

If someone is putting presure on you to do something you are not comfortable with, they are not the right person for you. Move on.

1 year ago

Carzy as he'll and are man who're and a woman who're all they have on there minde is sex there sex crazy.

• Something different. As long as everybody is fine with it.