Horrible teeth problem? Want to kill myself?

I'm a 25 year old male and it's ashamw that I have neglected myself to point where im all. My back teeth are pretty much decayed and and I need so many fillings. I went to the dentist for my first time in a long time and I need a lot of work. Like $4000 so I only got some stuff done but not everything.... show more I'm a 25 year old male and it's ashamw that I have neglected myself to point where im all. My back teeth are pretty much decayed and and I need so many fillings. I went to the dentist for my first time in a long time and I need a lot of work. Like $4000 so I only got some stuff done but not everything.

Now Im Due to go back and I'm gonna go but I know they are gonna say I have more problems. I just hate this. The thing my teeth don't hurt me unless I'm eating some candy but even then it's not really bad. I was just always alone at home alone depressed and has bad hygine and didn't brush everyday and are. Candy and sweets. But now that i work a job and more social i understand how important my health and teeth are but it's too late now I can't go back in time. Myteeth are so bad that I'm surprised I'm not dead from infection so I guess I'm sorta blessed for that but I'm tired of this.

At this rate I'm gonna end up like my dad (I love him to death nut his hygiene was horrible) and have no teeth before I'm 40. I have enough to deal with and I just want to kill myself and I wish I had the courage to do it.

Just be honest would u kill urself if ur were in my situation?