I went into this white people area and all of the white people are bullies what should I do?

I currently am from a ghetto area, the population is mostly urban and black with a majority of blue collar white people. It is ghetto. The crime is high. Strangely the people leaves you alone as long as you stay on your own turf. I went out to this other area and most of the people are white, it is a mixture of... show more I currently am from a ghetto area, the population is mostly urban and black with a majority of blue collar white people. It is ghetto. The crime is high. Strangely the people leaves you alone as long as you stay on your own turf.

I went out to this other area and most of the people are white, it is a mixture of blue collar folks and white collar folks. The only issue here im facing is that everyone here is a bully.

They will get critical with you out of the clear blue to try to pick a fight. They turn your words around and try to start stuff. They will try to find a reason to tell you off or chew you out. They seem to bully you out of the clear blue. They would retort anything you say. They stick together and if you defend yourself against one all of them gangs onto you. They seem to not like you out of the clear blue for no apparent reason and will begin to harass you as they harass people they dislike. They don't ever reason or rationalize with you but they are always absolute.

Any suggestion?
1 answer 1