Are gays and transvestites being attacked all over Europe by Muslim migrants?

Update:

Why are so Americans answering about Christians, this question about Muslims here in Europe?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

I am not sure about other European countries but in England where I live more LGBT people are moving into the area and my area has a huge Muslim

Community. The Muslim community here are nice and friendly and I’ve never seen or hear them abuse gays. And it’s also definitely NOT a no go zone. Unfortunately our media isn’t always honest and reliable. Muslims don’t really care about gays.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I highly doubt it, it's mostly radical/highly orthodox Muslims/Islamic people (isis/isil, jihadists, alquida, Taliban etc.) who are highly anti-LGBTQ. Not all Muslims/Islamic people hate the LGBTQ community enough to publicly behead them.

• 7 months ago

No. The is more in the "Good Christian" wheel-house.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yes.

Muslims are intolerant people who do not assimilate in Christian countries.

They form their own ghettoes and live apart from the main population.

And they attack trannies who dare enter their "no-go" zones.

• Common Sense7 months agoReport

Western countries are not Christian. The no go thing is false as I live in a majority Muslim area and there are ghettos across Europe. Chinese ghettos, black ghettos, Jewish ghettos, Hispanic ghettos...your pathetic.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Yes, but not as much they're being attacked in the US.

• 7 months ago

no but they're being attacked by bigots in the US.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yes, just like they're attacked by evangelicals in the U.S, Latin America and Africa.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.