Is it time to kick my 18 year old daughter out?

My 18 year old daughter who is about to graduate high school has no plans for the future. She is not planning on going to college or doing anything useful with her life. She currently has a job waiting tables and she plans to do that for the rest of her life. Is it time to kick her out? UPDATE: I have talked to... show more My 18 year old daughter who is about to graduate high school has no plans for the future. She is not planning on going to college or doing anything useful with her life. She currently has a job waiting tables and she plans to do that for the rest of her life. Is it time to kick her out?

UPDATE: I have talked to her about trade school or taking vocational courses at a local community college but she's NOT interested. I can't have a daughter living in my household working minimum wage for the rest of her life.