Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 7 months ago

I’m worried about what my old boss is going to say..?

At the restaurant that I used to work at, I had problems with this boss who was a complete ahole to not just me but to everyone. There was lots of people who quit because of him. He thought I was retarded or something because of the way he acted towards me and he was always yelled at me for doing something wrong at work (he yelled at everyone too). I was pregnant at the time but not very far along. Nobody knew about it thar I worked with because I didn’t tell anyone. Just yesterday I saw this girl I used to work with and she still works at that restaurant. I’m worried that she’ll tell my old manager and he’ll say something mean like “who would want to get her pregnant” or something like that because he hated me and I think he wanted to fire me but I quit before he could.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

why do you care what he says about you?

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Ask yourself why you care... Then figure out a way to stop caring because this doesn't matter.

• 7 months ago

Don’t worry about what some nasty jerk says about you.

The only thing this guy could say that can affect you is if someone calls for a reference and there are laws that apply to that if he says something nasty.

Some people are just assholes, they are very unhappy or are personality disordered and they want to make everyone around them miserable.

I forbid you to spend another moment worrying about what some asshole from your past thinks or says about you!

• 7 months ago

Sounds like it is time to stop caring squat what that man has to say or think or react to insomuch as your own life is concerned. You aren't returning to that job anyway.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

He probably will say something nasty because he's a jerk, but who cares what he says. You don't work for him anymore, the other people around him already know he's a jerk, don't worry about it; worrying over this isn't even worth your time - go about your life and to hell with him and anything he says.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.