I’m worried about what my old boss is going to say..?

At the restaurant that I used to work at, I had problems with this boss who was a complete ahole to not just me but to everyone. There was lots of people who quit because of him. He thought I was retarded or something because of the way he acted towards me and he was always yelled at me for doing something wrong at... show more At the restaurant that I used to work at, I had problems with this boss who was a complete ahole to not just me but to everyone. There was lots of people who quit because of him. He thought I was retarded or something because of the way he acted towards me and he was always yelled at me for doing something wrong at work (he yelled at everyone too). I was pregnant at the time but not very far along. Nobody knew about it thar I worked with because I didn’t tell anyone. Just yesterday I saw this girl I used to work with and she still works at that restaurant. I’m worried that she’ll tell my old manager and he’ll say something mean like “who would want to get her pregnant” or something like that because he hated me and I think he wanted to fire me but I quit before he could.
5 answers 5