What if I forgot to complain about something, but now I still want to get it off my chest?

Example: The algorithms on Youtube are dumb. I search for female artists and their shows, and one comes up, but soon it's right back to male artists within fewer than five jumps.

Spotify seems to have fixed this sometime in the last year; I just forgot to say something before they did. It seems dumb to bring it up now.

But YouTube can still go to hell. A lot of the women artists I look for don't have their shows nowadays, but I forgot to complain about it while they did.

Since I can’t tweet this outdated gripe, but I still really want to fume about it for a sec, What Should I do?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

What should you do? Think up some other non existent problem and complain loudly to people who don't care.

Just think of all the attention you will receive and how superior you will feel. Well worth it.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

just contact sorneone on youtube about it

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Smoke a bowl.

• 6 months ago

Why do you feel like you have to complain about this publicly at this time? Not trying to be a jerk or anything but, you (we) don’t always have to air your feelings out on the internet. I mean if you see something that really sparks some rage, it could be appropriate at that time. But otherwise, it’s not really necessary to address things that used to bother you but are no longer relevant. Unless you’re having a conversation with a friend or something, and it somehow comes up in conversation. Other than that I think your energy is better spent on something else.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Go talk to a kid with cancer, or a father who needs a kidney transplant and can't locate a donor. They'll show you how to decide what to complain about.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.