Dwayne asked in SportsWrestling · 6 months ago

Do you all get fed up, when Smarks keep asking when Chris Benoit will be put into The WWF/E Hall Of Fame?

Sometimes I do wonder if they're in love with him. They speak about him like he's Jesus Christ. They all forget that he's a child killer. They also find every excuse in the book, to defend his disgusting actions. Chris Benoit is like a drug to them. They are addicted to the guy. It's embarrassing.

Attachment image

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best answer

Yes it's stupid the guy is a murderer and his wife's family have said they'd be uncomfortable with that happening, if Benoit wasn't famous every would call him a scumbag, imagine you hear a random bodybuilder murdered his wife and kid like that

• Dwayne6 months agoReport

Smarks are a cancer. They are the most obnoxious people on the planet.

• 6 months ago

I rarely hear anyone requesting Chris Benoit be inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame.

A defense case can/has been made for Benoit that due to the severe chronic traumatic encephalopathy and enlarged heart he blacked out leading to the murders then he came to realizing what he had done resulting in the suicide. Personally I think the double murder suicide should have resulted in concussion awareness rather than media outlets threatening to blacklist WWE, something you'd never hear them do if it was the NFL or UFC.

Source(s): What's the point of the pic?
  • 6 months ago

All for a made up thing like the hall of fame too. Which only exists so the WWE can have another miney making event wrestlemania weekend.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.