Please tell me what does this dream mean? Thank you very much?

I had a dream last night of me holding back this door that was continually being pushed against me and I saw my mom and my sister inside the room on top of the bed, looking scared and I felt like I had to keep holding back the door so whatever that was behind the door wouldn't come in. I opened the door... show more I had a dream last night of me holding back this door that was continually being pushed against me

and I saw my mom and my sister inside the room on top of the bed, looking scared

and I felt like I had to keep holding back the door so whatever that was behind the door wouldn't come in.

I opened the door quickly and behold,

MANY MANY MANY lions and on the other side, MANY MANY black bears sitting down (like in the wild jungle and savannas)

and most of them were sitting down, looking calm. Both lions and the bears looked at me, but did not attack me.

The moment I closed the door behind me fast,

then the shoving began and I kept holding back the door

Then I said, "IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST COME OUT" and suddenly, NO MORE DOOR SHOVING.

The door was completely still and I closed it. I went over to my mom and sister to comfort them..

Do you know what this dream means? I have had lots of dreams about lions this month. I am not so sure??

Thanks so much for your time

Have a good day!