Please tell me what does this dream mean? Thank you very much?

I had a dream last night of me holding back this door that was continually being pushed against me

and I saw my mom and my sister inside the room on top of the bed, looking scared

and I felt like I had to keep holding back the door so whatever that was behind the door wouldn't come in.

I opened the door quickly and behold,

MANY MANY MANY lions and on the other side, MANY MANY black bears sitting down (like in the wild jungle and savannas)

and most of them were sitting down, looking calm. Both lions and the bears looked at me, but did not attack me.

The moment I closed the door behind me fast,

then the shoving began and I kept holding back the door

Then I said, "IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST COME OUT" and suddenly, NO MORE DOOR SHOVING.

The door was completely still and I closed it. I went over to my mom and sister to comfort them..

Do you know what this dream means? I have had lots of dreams about lions this month. I am not so sure??

Thanks so much for your time

Have a good day!

1 year ago

dreams don't MEAN anything .......................

• 1 year ago

it means you have the wrong food and drinks

• 1 year ago

It means you are possessed by satan! You need an immediate exorcism! Get an exorcism immediately!!!!!!

Source(s): Minister of 40 years with an expertise on demonic possession
  • 1 year ago

Lions are a symbol to you of strength and power so you might fear to get on their bad side. From a Christian point of view, they could represent the evil we face in this world. So there is where all your efforts to hold the door closed comes in. You were trying to "hold off the devil" all on your own strength, and of course, we can't succeed by ourselves, so when you called on the Lord Jesus Christ you gained the power you needed. Once you did that, you put the problem in His Hands and you notice how peaceful the dream was from there on out.

• WinterRose
      1 year agoReport

I now follow you "God is Good!"

• lala
    1 year ago

Because lions we very calm ;;you have God protections

but also your dream talk about how much you care for your mother and your sister

About bears ;; choose your friend wisely

1 year ago

The lions and bears could symbolise something that is more powerful than you, or something that you are afraid of. The door could symbolise that you are trying to shut bad things out of you and your family's life, but they keep trying to come back.

• 1 year ago

i would wonder what kinds of rnovies youve been watching lately