I hate being different?

I'm so sick and tired of being different because so many people love to press my buttons until I snap. I do muay thai and I enjoy it, even though I'm overweight and a very late bloomer (I started it last year and I'm 23) but I'm confident with my weight. I'm learning kickboxing because I'm a... show more I'm so sick and tired of being different because so many people love to press my buttons until I snap. I do muay thai and I enjoy it, even though I'm overweight and a very late bloomer (I started it last year and I'm 23) but I'm confident with my weight. I'm learning kickboxing because I'm a different person, people love to call me a loser until I break their noses. I wished I've learned it at an earlier age but it's too late now because my parents didn't have the money to sign me up (my dad is a disabled piece of garbage and my mom has to pay rent, groceries, car insurance, etc.) Physically and tastes, pretty much mainstream. I love sports, music and stuff but I'm mentally inefficient. . When they see my true self, they try to bully me until I get pressed and then I snap, especially at work.
Update: Whenever people say "it's your environment or the people around you, change it, get a new job, move to a new school, etc" it's complete bulls*it. Anywhere you go, it's the same exact thing. If you don't know anyone in your new place whether it's school, job, home, etc. or you're... show more Whenever people say "it's your environment or the people around you, change it, get a new job, move to a new school, etc" it's complete bulls*it. Anywhere you go, it's the same exact thing. If you don't know anyone in your new place whether it's school, job, home, etc. or you're not "popular", then you're going to get bullied or get into fights.
Update 2: When I said "my dad was a disabled P.O.S..... What I meant was he couldn't be able to work to put me into MMA and even though I was bullied for most of my life, he didn't even care that I got hurt or anything. Sometimes I wished I didn't knew him because he such a P.O.S.