Jamie asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 months ago

Does anyone think Jennifer Aniston has a nice body?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best answer

If you like stick figures with no *** or ****, yes.

I think a lot of actresses are way hotter than she is. I never understood why she was so "hot".

• Jesscay
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

She's fatter now since she's had kids yes, but she wasn't fat before that, she wasn't a bag of skin and bones like Jennifer Anniston either but of course I'm a fat girl, like I'm an oinker for sure and I see people differently I guess. It's all good, this is a place for opinions and that's just mine

• 6 months ago

Hell to the yeah

• 6 months ago

Yes, but her face is another story. Super thin lips and beady eyes

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

yes ,, all women should look that good at her age ............. name women of her age look that good?

Courtney Cox for example did too much surgery and mess her self up

• jstroc
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

hooo is a perfect example of a retard.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Hollis
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes

• 6 months ago

She has a nice body.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

She was never "pneumatic" as Huxley might have said, but when she was younger, particularly, sexy enough...

• 6 months ago

wow women are treated like pieces of meat according to the answers. i personally think she butchered herself to look like a typical anglo woman, from a naturally curvy greek lady to a blonde barbie. shes good looking but hollywood treats women like objects, sadly. as do alot of ppl on yahoo. i think she is a good person which is more impt.

• Chris6 months agoReport

Well that was the question, so that why we' re talking about her body and not if shes a good person or not. and I agree, big noses are also attractive if you look at some sculpts of Greeks or Romans, especially on men.. Is just a different picture of beauty they try to ingrain into the Western mind

• 6 months ago

for her age yes... not as high and tight as it use to be but not as bad as example Cher...

• Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

jen is a fabulous 50 - not many 50 y/o's irl look as good as she does!! cher is 73!!!! duhuhhhhhh!!!

• 6 months ago

I don't find her attractive, at all---

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.