How can people see nothing wrong with abortiong black children at alarming rates ?

Funny how the democrats who tend to defend abortion tend to be white people, specially white men .. Reminds me so much of slavery.. You know , back then when it was " legal" and approved by " the people " to enslave black people .. The founders of planed parenthood had as goal to abort as many... show more Funny how the democrats who tend to defend abortion tend to be white people, specially white men .. Reminds me so much of slavery.. You know , back then when it was " legal" and approved by " the people " to enslave black people ..

The founders of planed parenthood had as goal to abort as many black children as possible.. they sure have achieved their goal .

If you are " pro choice " , tell me why do you hate black people so much ? If you live in California or some other liberal state , tell me how is your life affected if black children in Alabama aren't aborted anymore?