Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 1 year ago

Will Israel be contributing soldiers for the upcoming Iran war?

Or will they sit back and let America send its boys to die in yet again another Arab country.

That's what they do don't they?

Plot, scheme, control the worlds banking systems, import immigrants to the west whilst staying pure themselves and stir war while staying in the background.

With all of israels might why can't they for a change help America by sending troops to Iran now? They keep beating the war drums or can't they walk the walk?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

Even now, I am doubtful that there will be an upcoming war with Iran.

Not sure we are getting the straight facts.

I could be wrong.

But Khamenei has been acting as if he wants peace - i.e. he's been trolling and insulting Trump.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • John
    Lv 4
    1 year ago

Since the goals of industry is to keep tribal activity nil not just here but in Eastern Europe and the middle East and Asia you'll find there aren't war drums.

What it is is just another scheme to sieze more tribal land especially since industry has managed to sucker so many off native medicine and onto their addictive pills and potions.

Luckily a good strapdown along with plain hard work works wonders in dropping interest in addiction.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

The chosen ones don't fight wars ..... only idiots will do the fighting for them

• 1 year ago

Israel has already been attacking Iranian soldiers in Syria for several years.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • BMCR
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

And I wouldn't be surprised if you denied that what you said was antisemitic, merely because you used the word "Israel" instead of "the Jews".

• 1 year ago

USA is Israel's baby

You will help them like it or not

Israel would have been only a dream without Great Britain's and USA's help

Israel would have been destroyed by Arabs long ago without USA's help

You both exist because you need each other

You are both cancers on earth

• 1 year ago

You seem to exist in a very narrow minded realm of thought and aren't really opening your mindspace up to allow yourself to have some real insight into how these geopolitical manouvres really work.

It isn't in either Iran's or the US's interests to have another war in the Gulf, which will likely cost many lives and billions of dollars. If there is any "war" it will likely be a short exchanges of cruise missiles, warning shots and maybe some jetfighter confrontations in the air. Any such conflict would likely end very quickly at the negotiating table, with both sides wanting to quickly pipe down and avoid any further escalation. The UN and major world powers would get involved diplomatically and urge an urgent diffusing of conflict.

Also it isn't in the US's interest to spend potentially trillions of dollars and doom a sizeable number of its soldiers to death to perform any ground invasion of Iran; it isn't even in American interests to depose Iran's regime, which maintains stability over ISIS and is also a major Russian ally.

That said, if any such confrontation did happen, Israel would likely contribute intelligence to their American allies, but in terms of soldiers and conflict, the US would be able to handle it alone. Also Israel's military is primarily built for a defense of country itself, without any large navy that could travel the distance to make any difference over in Iran.

Furthermore, it is highly likely Iran would call upon its allies Hamas and Hezbollah to either jointly or separately attack Israel, so Israel would already be proccupied with self defense. Further to this, Iran would possibly launch long range missiles at Israeli territory in some sort of anti-American ally manouvre, in the same way that Saddam Hussein's Iraq shot missiles at Tel Aviv around the time of the Gulf War, as well as threatening Israel with WMDs.

If Israel sent half its military to help support American forces, even though it lacks the naval means to and would be of unnecessary additional value, requiring if anything complicated coordination between allies rather than just one military which is large and difficult enough to coordinate as it is, Israel would face an existential threat of annihilation or widespread destruction. It is actually further in US interests for Israel to stay put and defend itself as an important regional US ally.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

America is totally unprepared to go to Iran. I am in the rug business. I've been to Iran several times. Two most recent visits were 2016 and early 2017. I've been to all the major rug producing countries.

Any US soldier who comes with a dime or a credit card will leave broke and will have paid 3-4x the value of any item they buy. I've seen jackasses who went to the Kabul Bazaar. One though he purchased a $2,000 silk rug for $500. In reality, he paid $500 for a non-silk, Chinese knock off worth less than $20.

The Israeli on the other hand is a shrewd haggler and known for his less than honest dealings. I've seen Israelis in Iran too.

For every American, it will be a financial bloodbath.

• Skyline
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

In what way do Anerican and Israeli tourists give you insight into their nation's military preparedness?

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Israel can handle Iran easily without our help .......................

• 1 year ago

With a population of under 9 million , Israel already punches well above its weight in that region.

And Iran is deemed the major threat to the Middle East , and possibly the world with its nuclear ambitions ,and terrorist activities -- and therefore US interests

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.