In YOUR opinion , Which is The Best Browser to use ?

Up until now I have been using OPERA but they have changed their format and I for one don't like it .

Here is a list of Browsers , if YOU have tried several as I did before you found the one you liked best , Please tell me because I want to Change Sooner than later , I have tried Firefox , Internet Explorer , Microsoft Edge , Safari and Google Crome , I am running Windows 10 .Here is the list : Avant / Avast / Firefox / Google Crome / Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge / Maxthon / Opera / SeaMonkey / Safari / Tor / Vivaldi .

• 1 year ago

I dont even know most of these browsers, but I will tell you about the ones I know of in a TOP6 list

1. ME

2. GC

3. Safari

4. IE

5. MF

6. Opera

• Olive
    1 year ago

Firefox Focus cause its fast and takes up.very little memory and has good block features and can easily erase history

• Átomo
    1 year ago

Chrome

• Lv 7
    1 year ago

Internet Explorer is no longer supported on many websites, YahooMail is one of them.

Edge i have had problems with, and it doesn't work properly in many scenarios, for a variety of reasons.

Chrome and Firefox are both nice, though Firefox seems slower recently, and takes longer to start up when there are updates.

i have a portable version of Opera i use whenever i don't want to have websites load ads, pictures, or JavaScript, and just want to read the text (less distractions).

Safari is so broke, it's amazing it still exists as an option...

the AVAST browser is just Chrome rebranded, and is much slower than Chrome.

Tor is fine if you don't want to be tracked, but it is much slower due to obfuscation methods, so only use it when you NEED to not be tracked.

• audrey
    1 year ago

I love Chrome.

1 year ago

Firefox

Great speeds, doesn't seem to hog as much memory and CPU as other browsers and they have a lot of privacy options to tinker with.

If it helps, I've tried Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, Edge, Internet Explorer and Tor. Firefox came out on top