Do you go to church?

I try to go every week, at least once a week.

No I’m an atheist

• Nick

I haven’t gone to church in 15 years.

I'm due there in only a few minutes. My partner and I are having a commitment ceremony.

• ALBERT

Yes most Sundays. A good church is needed to keep my life grounded.

I just started because I wanted to try to be around people who are at least TRYING to do good even if they don’t always succeed. And since I’m not going to a Catholic Church or a wealthy church, I think I have a decent chance of finding decent people. Which gives you an idea of what I think about the Catholics and materialistic churches. Too many bad experiences with Catholics I’m afraid.Not that I haven’t met a few decent Catholics, but a lot of them have really ruined my life. Like my ex-wife for instance

• Wylie6 months agoReport

You can find the same kind of people at various charities. People who are actually trying to make a difference in individual lives. You will find scam artists in both places, just learn to tell the difference.

for funerals....

only on saturdays

• anand

No. I am not a christian.

• Nicole

No I want to

• David

fellowship-baptist-church.faithweb.com