Ex (my child s dad) wants us to be in a relationship and I don t. What do I do?

We broke up over a year ago for many reasons (very toxic relationship) and I do not want a relationship with anybody, I have no desire to be with anybody; He is constantly talking about the relationship and about getting another chance. I don t know what to do anymore. He says I am the most important thing to him... show more We broke up over a year ago for many reasons (very toxic relationship) and I do not want a relationship with anybody, I have no desire to be with anybody; He is constantly talking about the relationship and about getting another chance. I don t know what to do anymore. He says I am the most important thing to him and he doesn t want to live a life where I m not in it and has been feeling suicidal. Does that make me a bad person for not taking him back?
I need to focus on my life, my career and what is best for me and my child... I ve tried to be the best friend I can be for him as it s easier to Co-parent that way too but it s come to the point where it is affecting me and my life and stressing me out. What do I do?