ava asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 year ago

How can you make your vagina less tight? I had sex for the first time the other night and I was so tight. I was turned on and everything?

during but still was uncomfortable. How long does it take to stretch out your vagina? Thanks!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • :)
    Lv 5
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

It’s a new experience, and your vagina will soon be used to accommodating a penis. It won’t stretch persay but it will accommodate.

Lubrication is also important

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

A vagina will stretch to accommodate a penis of any size, but it just takes a ton of patience and lube the first few times. Do oral play first to loosen up, then it will be torture for the guy but only take about an inch at a time and just get used to it and relax in between. Dont let him thrust until hes fully inside and you've relaxed. Then, it will be much more enjoyable for both of you! Remember, sex takes time to perfect, but dont stop trying! If you try every day, you'll get in sync with him in no time and have some amazing orgasms!

• 1 year ago

soon enough

• Tulip
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

They vagina doesn't stretch out like that

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

In the beginning vagina is tight, after a few times it will become comfortable, take more time in foreplay so that arousal is good, and use oily lubricant like olive oil. A good arousal makes the vagina soft.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.