Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 6 months ago

Is smoking weed good for cancer patients or bad because of the smoke and coughing?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best answer

Trust me it can help a lot

• 6 months ago

Eat it don't smoke it. Dunno what fool invented smoking it lol. Or hemp oil. Take 1 teaspoon of hemp oil.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It is unnecessary and counter productive to smoke it. Ingestion works much better and longer lasting. The days of being tied to a joint or a vape like some experimental rat are numbered. But they still have a long way to go to get a strong, pleasant, safe medication.

As for cancer patients, I don't suppose they force it on them.

• k w
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

NOT.....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Maybe vaping or taking it in some other form would be better but how can anything be worse than radiation and chemotherapy? At least weed actually helps your immune system and doesn’t destroy it like the other two

• 6 months ago

CBD oil... but i know someone who had cancer, and used both CBD and smoked marijuana. His cancer is gone.

CBD helps some types of cancers, and others not so much.

A person with cancer needs to stop eating all foods which convert to glucose (sugars) in their bodies, including bread, pasta, cereal (all grains), baked goods, any type of sugar, cow's milk. Their best bet is to stop eating all processed foods completely.

Sugar feeds cancer and causes it to grow more readily

• Kim6 months agoReport

What can you replace cows milk with?

• Pippin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Some patients see some benefit from cannabis-based products in treating symptoms related to the cancer and/or chemo. (Pain and nausea relief, improved appetite.)

But generally, either a commercial, purified product like Marinol is a better choice. Or if the plant is used, edibles are safer and longer lasting. No benefit to smoking it as such.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Who moved this to special ed? Sensitive retard lvl 7.

• TrumpfanMaga
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Bs? Looks like a legit question to me. You're a tool. "Moron" obviously an ignorant retard too.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The only real benefit is in helping to increase appetite for chemo patients. As far as pain killers go it doesn t last long enough to be that great a choice

• LAN
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

And I notice Axiom that you can't seem to back yourself up with a credible source.

• 6 months ago

It is often used to help mitigate the nausea from chemotherapy and help with appetite. There might be other medical uses of it these days but that's the most common for cancer patients. The smoke and coughing are not ideal but not life threatening while the cancer is. And when you are on chemotherapy you feel like you are going to die even if you aren't going to so anything to help with the nausea is usually appreciated.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.