Will City be kicked out of the Chamions League for financial doping?

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/europ...

Will UEFA do anything, or are they just as inept and corrupt as the EU, so will let them get away with it.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

I see you've added the Indy story to show us how serious all this is - but throughout recent seasons, City has been seen as the 'Phil Collins' of footy teams by the usual tabloids - mainly the sort who for decades have been sucking the bottom of their neighbours.

Think of how the Daily Mail for one (and their more chippy city hating reporter, Ian Ladyman) have been not only the more loudest - but childish over City's rise. I bet he can't wait for Guardiola (and his gang) to grow tired of time under 'rainy Manc skies' - which is what the London media tried to use in order to get players not to go there in the beginning.

This case will (if successful), be like a night out with Kirsten Dunst to most of the British press. Not to mention the millions of envious fans who giggled at their 'skills' of the eighties and nineties - but now are silent.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

A one year suspension is being suggested as a possible sanction.

• 1 year ago

I dont know much about football but thanks for the useful link.So many members omit giving a link to their story. Lets hope this important fooball club isnt kicked out of the league.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.