I wanna be a YouTuber but my friend hold me back by not filming with me any suggestions?

Who cares? Do what you want to do and don't give into peer pressure

Find another person

I have the same problem,I was thinking of hiring someone if could find anybody

**** him. Film by yourself. I am a self YouTuber and I have 13 subscribers. First, do a welcome video.

Instead why don't you be a Bitchuter.

It's good, but you have to follow the Youtube guidelines to move forward.

It's not like it's his camera or anything, right? Find someone who *can* help you create your vision, or get creative and find ways to do it yourself.

filrn with sorneone else then

Probably because they know being a YouTube star is almost the equivalent of landing a career as an actor. It’s not realistic anymore, it’s an over saturated platform with a million other people that have your same idea. It’s a waste of time. Even toddlers are YouTubing these days.

So what? Your friend doesn't have to film with you so that you can be a YouTuber.