Seniors' predict what will happen in the next 50 yrs?

I'll probably be dead.

• nappa

If you are till alive I don't see much good, you will have a socialized country with the ones working will support those who don't, no many jobs, will all be imported. you will be so controlled like north korea is no freedom and watched every move you make.

the way the bible predicts and it is going that way I don't see anyone here. the last war will happen and jesus will come down to save those who follow him..

Less than anyone thinks. Progress is slow, things change slowly. 50 years ago people were doing pretty much what they are now. Getting married, raising kids, buying homes, investing for the future, driving cars and paying bills. Now our tv is bigger and flat, cars are better, homes are bigger, phones are smart and computers replaced typewriters.

The future will bring improvements in equipment but life won't be majorly different, people forming families and starting careers, retiring, getting sick and treated.

Global warming will cause problems but people will adjust, more air conditioners and moving north and to higher ground but we will still buy groceries and do most day to day stuff the same as always.

Apart from stating that I shall die (unless God intends me to live to be 130), that could be a waste of my time because only God knows the future and what He plans to happen WILL happen whether or not it is what we would like to happen. We should accept that because His ways are higher than ours. He knows the end before it's even begun.

• Snid

All I know is, if it keeps going like it is now it won't be good.

I think global warming will dominate much of the news along with sea rising.

• Jojo

Sorry....My crystal ball has a crack in it and is not working properly. 🙄.

• A C

Things will continue to go downhill until Jesus Christ returns to set up His kingdom here.

Source(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)

The Millennials will find themselves in deep catastrophic trouble due to global warming. They will regret not being more proactive earlier to prevent the rising oceans and extreme weather conditions that undermined their economies.

Low lying lands like most of Florida, Bangladesh, and some Pacific islands will be totally flooded and uninhabitable. And surviving nations will be hard pressed in helping those who were displaced by the high water.

People will start to become cyborgs.