Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicClassical · 1 year ago

How many years does it take to master a piano?

I play the piano,but I'm a absolute beginner and I can kinda only play the chorus of my favorite song for now....and yes I have an instructor that helps.No I don't have a piano so that makes it even harder for me. :( I want to maybe be a pianist.

1 year ago

Everybody is different. Some people are naturally gifted and don’t take long, some people have been doing it for most of their life and still aren’t that good.

• Zay12 months agoReport

Rubenstein said if he doesn't practice one day, he can really tell it, but if he doesn't practice two days, the whole world can tell it!
      Zay

1 year ago

Without a piano it's going to take about a million years. Good luck with that.

• 1 year ago

I think I read somewhere that it takes approximately 10,000 hours to master something.

• 1 year ago

Depends on the individual. It took Mozart about half an hour to master the piano. Others (eg me) can try for a lifetime and get nowhere near.