Dying of a death punch from a spirit follow me, what should I do.?

Demonic possession abuse torture. three years ago a death punch while I escape a Jamaican pimp who did not get it llike that toff me a mentally ill person who wanted to klll me because I escape it without being broken. A night mare and a man who they were setting up to try to use to hit me to undermine my not being heart broken a family who I escape . a night mare induce on me of brain damage instantly trn me from a happy and unbroken and into a cattnic and I was to smart for the game and walk around it. the person came out of his lane into my own. it trigger a death punch I saw was set up from someone else follow me and he just was used. I have a story of demonic abuse and family from hell I did outwit in sick intent on me. ovdercme a story and they reversed in one second 24 years of my progress and induce stroke and lobotomy on me. stalked now and terrorized by someone who was struggle to identify wh had me a hostage for years, and nightmare. Dr who hear voices tell them what to do to me and fear to go to police and in three years this is what I was and now im.

• Phil

You are mentally ill- you need help.

• 1 year ago

Jesus is all you need to be honest. All power was given unto him from the Father in heaven. All powers principalies and Spirits are in subject to Him. If you accept His sacrifice the blood that was shed for our sins and if you obey the words of Christ the Son of God you will not have anything to worry about. Repent from your sins and don't look back. Pray and ask God to protect you from the Spirits in Jesus name and they will leave you alone. Open up your bible and read. God has all power over those fallen Spirits that trouble you. I kid you not you can just say Jesus out loud wanting His help and the Spirits will go crazy. I did this once when I was heavily under a spiritual attack and things in my room went crazy. Jesus is all you need I promise.

1 year ago

Use the mental health benefits that are offered with your health care insurance.

• .
    1 year ago

If you're physically sick, consult with a medical doctor and find out what's causing it. Get treatment.