Has Gerrard proven he is a better manager than Lennon?

Gerrard 2-0 Lennon, lol.

Update:

Lennon never won a title in his first season of management sooo...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Haha, when will The Rangers win a trophy? Not this season lol.

• August
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

First season for SG and you just have to give him credit. Him along with Frank Lampard of Derby County are doing just great. Lennon has been around and has plenty of experience so you can't really compare the 2 managers

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No, Lennon will win a treble while Gerrard will be wining nothing, this may be too complex for a person with learning difficulties like yourself so I'll make it easier for you Celtic=🏆🏆🏆 Huns =000

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Based off one game?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Look at the state of u... Uncle fester... Rose and Fred West and online speech inpediment there

Dunno what I pity more rangers being stuck with fans like u or a ball that's missing its 4 monsters....

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Eh I think you'll find Celtic had already won the League before the game was even played. The League is won over the course of a season not over one game, especially when the game actually meant nothing. Celtic have proven themselves to be far superior to Rangers once again this season, your question is very silly.

• Julie6 months agoReport

That's becos they are all silly Billys

• Wossy
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

It's not like being better than Lennon is an achievement. Solskjaer is even a better manager than him, and that's saying something.

• Maggie
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Yep and if Neil Lennon gets the job on a permanent basis, there'll be no more nonsense about 9 in a row, never mind 10.

• Maggie
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

He'll make Steven Gerrard's job a lot easier anyway, Anon.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Lennon’s got a mouth bigger than the Clyde Tunnel, mouthing off about Rangers disciplinary record to try and unsettle them. That backfired on the clown big time lmao.

• Julie6 months agoReport

Hi you wee query you asked me pal... Buy a good support bandage and rest it easy and keep of the masturbation for a while or use the other wrist and please put ur glasses on when ur viewin her pics it may loosen the eld grip or even better lose the erection

No problem just bein a good pal

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.