Maggie
Lv 6
Maggie asked in SportsFootballScottish Football · 7 months ago

After a week of amazing football in the Champions League and Europa League, are we now focused on Rangers v Celtic?

Who do you think will get the final bragging rights of the season?

Rangers 2-1 Celtic.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The Champions League and Europa League show up how crap Celtic are in Europe when no less than 4 English teams will contest both finals. Celtic are light years behind English football and they can't even reach the latter stages. There's an excuse for Rangers, they are still rebuilding.

Celtic were crowing about beating Barcelona not so long ago but why did they not do what Liverpool did - putting 4 past them? lmao.

• Tatty
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

"Truth" lol, you don't know what that is, going by the pish you post. Just another deluded Hun with his head up his erse.

• Tatty
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

I had hoped we got beat of Aberdeen last week, so there was still something at stake this week.I'll obviously watch it but I've hardly given it a second thought all week.

"Bragging rights" lol. WTF have you got to brag about, beating us twice in a season, the same amount of times we've beaten you or perhaps it's your league title, league cup and potential Scottish Cup win and winning a treble treble?

• Tatty
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

I can't fault anyone for hating Rangers or throwing games against Celtic. All good in my book.

• 7 months ago

Rangers dominated them at home last time, should have been 3-0 at least, I think they will win again. Lennon will probably go mad and get in trouble, and his emotion will pass over to the players who will get amped up and then probably a red card because of it. Celtic will then waddle away with their tail inbetween their legs talking about how good they were 50 years ago when TV was still black and white, lol.

• Tatty
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

You both always think they'll win! I hope neither of you are gamblers, given how consistently shite you are at predicting Rangers wins over Celtic!

"Tail between legs" lol. We have a treble treble to think about. We'll not be dwelling on some meaningless defeat, in a dead rubber Hun game. .

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Celtic

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • I'm sitting on the fence here, or maybe we could wait till after they play and then i'll let everyone know the score, which do you think would be better?,..p.... saying that Gerrard might invoke a verbal inspiration into the players following Liverpools fantastic win, which could swing the tie.......

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.