Lots of sadness because i can not achieve my dream job.?

ballet is the only thing in life that makes me feel so happy. It’s what i wish I could have as my job. I’m pretty studious, but trust me I would fail all my classes if it meant i could use that time to practice and that i would become a professional ballerina. It’s just not possible for me - I’m too tall, not... show more ballet is the only thing in life that makes me feel so happy. It’s what i wish I could have as my job. I’m pretty studious, but trust me I would fail all my classes if it meant i could use that time to practice and that i would become a professional ballerina. It’s just not possible for me - I’m too tall, not hyperextended, hips are inwardly rotated a lot, snapping hip, naturally not flexible (all bad for ballet). other people i dance with are on their path to become a professional because they have all these and are just gorgeous talented dancers. i get so so sad and cry very often about how i will never get to achieve my dream like they will be able to. How do i cope with this?
7 answers 7