Rightman asked in SportsMotor SportsFormula One · 7 months ago

Would you care if Formula 1 racing was banned?

I d have a party. a) it s boring as f...

b) Lewis Hamilton is a preening little prima donna c) it s appalling for the environment.

I D HAVE A PARTY

• F

Not particularly, it has become a bit boring but nowhere near as boring as American oval racing.

I still love F.1 and yes I'm a Lewis fan, although have watched F.1 for years and remember exactly where I was on the day that Senna died.

• Verulam
      1 week agoReport

There's an echo around here but I happen to know this contributor IS a Lewis fan so who is copying who?

I do watch (Highlights now as I'm not paying Sky for this) but quite often, increasingly, I'm wondering why (after I've snoozed through most of it!!). I come from the Damon Hill et al days and that's def. all changed, little for the better even if some might disagree saying it's safer.

• rosbif

Not so much. It used to be the thing my life revolved around between 40 and 25 years ago, but now, with all the links to the past destroyed, I just don't care as much any more.

No, I've always found it boring