Rightman asked in SportsMotor SportsFormula One · 7 months ago

Would you care if Formula 1 racing was banned?

I d have a party. a) it s boring as f...

b) Lewis Hamilton is a preening little prima donna c) it s appalling for the environment.

I D HAVE A PARTY

6 Answers

Relevance
  • F
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Not particularly, it has become a bit boring but nowhere near as boring as American oval racing.

• 7 months ago

I still love F.1 and yes I'm a Lewis fan, although have watched F.1 for years and remember exactly where I was on the day that Senna died.

• 7 months ago

I still love F.1 and yes I'm a Lewis fan, although have watched F.1 for years and remember exactly where I was on the day that Senna died.

• Verulam
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

There's an echo around here but I happen to know this contributor IS a Lewis fan so who is copying who?

• 7 months ago

I do watch (Highlights now as I'm not paying Sky for this) but quite often, increasingly, I'm wondering why (after I've snoozed through most of it!!). I come from the Damon Hill et al days and that's def. all changed, little for the better even if some might disagree saying it's safer.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • rosbif
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Not so much. It used to be the thing my life revolved around between 40 and 25 years ago, but now, with all the links to the past destroyed, I just don't care as much any more.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

No, I've always found it boring

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.