Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMotor SportsFormula One · 1 year ago

Would you care if Formula 1 racing was banned?

I d have a party. a) it s boring as f...

b) Lewis Hamilton is a preening little prima donna c) it s appalling for the environment.

I D HAVE A PARTY

• funnel

Yes because it's something some people love and if it was banned what would be the point? Ban it because somebody doesn't like it? Going off your stupid opinion everything somebody doesn't like could be banned.

Would you care if something you liked was banned? Move to Russia.

• F
    1 year ago

Not particularly, it has become a bit boring but nowhere near as boring as American oval racing.

• 1 year ago

I still love F.1 and yes I'm a Lewis fan, although have watched F.1 for years and remember exactly where I was on the day that Senna died.

• 1 year ago

• 1 year ago

I do watch (Highlights now as I'm not paying Sky for this) but quite often, increasingly, I'm wondering why (after I've snoozed through most of it!!). I come from the Damon Hill et al days and that's def. all changed, little for the better even if some might disagree saying it's safer.

• rosbif
    1 year ago

Not so much. It used to be the thing my life revolved around between 40 and 25 years ago, but now, with all the links to the past destroyed, I just don't care as much any more.

1 year ago

No, I've always found it boring