How long can someone stay in jail for driving with a suspended license ?

My husband was caught for driving with a suspending license and he was scheduled a court date but we ended up missing it because we caught a flat on the way there he turned himself in and he has court on May 16th and then he has another court date on June 21st because he had 3 warrants for the same thing in a different county could they give him time served by June 21st ? or will they release him May 16th ? he's been in there since March 25th

Expect the worse.

Your flat tire claims are BS. Specifically BECAUSE you were there, even if you had to wait ALL DAY for roadside service, there is ZERO excuse for him not to get a cab or Uber. In addition, your ABILITY to call for flat repair is IRREFUTABLE proof you could have called the court to explain the delay instead of failing to appear.

The one thing absolutely certain is he won't be getting his license back in the foreseeable future.

I GUARANTEE 'time served' will never pass the lips of the judge.

Where I am from, about 6 months.

His court dates have nothing to do with him being released. He's a habitual offender. And the flat tire story is VERY weak. He should have called a taxi.