Why would he beg to be with me only to mistreat me and why does he get upset about other men who shows interest me?

He's obsessed with teens, Asian women and thin women. He's 60 by the way and I'm 34 years old and the opposite of everything he deems as attractive. I'm not overweight or obese I wear a size 9 in jeans but he likes females who wear a size 4-6 in jeans. He met me this way and nothing changed. He... show more He's obsessed with teens, Asian women and thin women. He's 60 by the way and I'm 34 years old and the opposite of everything he deems as attractive. I'm not overweight or obese I wear a size 9 in jeans but he likes females who wear a size 4-6 in jeans. He met me this way and nothing changed. He begged to be in the relationship with me and complimented at first. Months down the line he tried putting me down about various things, trying to change me and body shaming me. If others laughed or talked **** about me it's like he never had my back. I did nothing to deserve this. And when he sees other men are interested in me he gets upset or wants to make the relationship work but he'll switch up a lot.