Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 year ago

Why would he beg to be with me only to mistreat me and why does he get upset about other men who shows interest me?

He's obsessed with teens, Asian women and thin women. He's 60 by the way and I'm 34 years old and the opposite of everything he deems as attractive. I'm not overweight or obese I wear a size 9 in jeans but he likes females who wear a size 4-6 in jeans. He met me this way and nothing changed. He begged to be in the relationship with me and complimented at first. Months down the line he tried putting me down about various things, trying to change me and body shaming me. If others laughed or talked **** about me it's like he never had my back. I did nothing to deserve this. And when he sees other men are interested in me he gets upset or wants to make the relationship work but he'll switch up a lot.

• SW-6
    1 year ago

Friend, you are a stronger person than me to put up with this mess from any man. The way I see it, life is short and I am going to enjoy it as much as I can. So if I can do everything in my power to make you happy, respected, satisfied and fulfilled, you better do the same for me. I know I want to look back my life with as much joy and happiness as possible If this is the way you think you deserve to be treated, the way you are ok with feeling, and the way you picture your life with this man - god bless. Just let me remind you that you deserve better and that there are a gazillion other men out there that will do right by you. Why you would put up with this is beyond me. So you decide - Good luck to you.

• Leave, he is trying to change you into what he wants. No one should stay in a relationship where someone tries to change them.

• Brian
    1 year ago

Find someone else who'll respect what you have to offer. At 60 he's still 10 years old in maturity.

• Mikey
    1 year ago

You're still talking to this person because.........? At 34, you should know better.