Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 9 months ago

Do you think this triple child killer is reformed and that kids will be safe in society, or has the parole board lost their marbles?

BBC News - David McGreavy: Mum fears seeing triple child killer

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-wor...

Favorite Answer

the parole board has lost it

If they had been Muslim children, you’d be campaigning for his release, you evil reptile.

I have been accused of being soft on offenders but in my professional experience and while I pity those who for whatever reason are led to be a danger to society, there are those who are never going to reform and as such should not under any circumstances be released into society. The parole board should in my mind be staffed at least in part by those who have worked with those who's lives have been shattered by their crimes.

• 9 months agoReport

Very good, Anne. I agree.

Such a crime cannot be forgiven, and such a criminal should never be let back into society to live in the same country in which the atrocities were committed.

I think there should always be the possibility of parole in order to incentivise them to behave. But when dealing with monsters like this they shouldn't be released until they're frail, in this thing's case even though it's not 21 anymore, at 67 it's not dead either. It's not worth the risk but that's irrelevant as it deserves to continue to suffer, much like the grieving mother still does.

• pmt853

He sounds utterly despicable, loathsome, foul. I don't suppose the parole board took such a decision lightly. He ought to be kept many miles from the victims family.

• 9 months agoReport

I don't think his release is worth the risk.

Foxy Dianne said English people are perfect and don’t ever commit crimes. It is only foreign trash who commit these atrocious crimes.

• 9 months agoReport

I never said that, weirdo. I said crime has escalated since Labour opened the floodgates to third world trash.