Ex is extra clingy after we hooked up?

Edit My ex dumped me 9 months ago through text because he fell out of love with me. I was so heartbroken because I had no idea what have I done. He told me that I've grown to be someone else and that we aren't compatible anymore. Anyways, about 2 weeks ago he texted me apologizing that he f'd up and... show more Edit
My ex dumped me 9 months ago through text because he fell out of love with me. I was so heartbroken because I had no idea what have I done. He told me that I've grown to be someone else and that we aren't compatible anymore. Anyways, about 2 weeks ago he texted me apologizing that he f'd up and regrets breaking up with me. I fully never got over how he left me so I told him that I'm interested in hooking up. Nothing more to which he agreed. After our hook up, he has been constantly asking me for a second chance.

I clearly told him that I don't trust him anymore and just wanted to hook up because I was craving sex. We both haven't slept with anyone since our breakup so it was amazing and I don't mind continuing it but I guess he took it the wrong way thinking that I want him back. Should I give it another chance? I'm confused.
1 answer 1