Am I being needy?

I am 26 years old. I don’t expect my boyfriend too see me every day but I would love to talk to him on the phone and tell him about my day at least once a day. I see him once a week and he only texts me at night but I’m asleep by then. He is always out with his frat brothers or at school. I understand the school... show more I am 26 years old. I don’t expect my boyfriend too see me every day but I would love to talk to him on the phone and tell him about my day at least once a day. I see him once a week and he only texts me at night but I’m asleep by then. He is always out with his frat brothers or at school. I understand the school part I never want to get in the way of a guys future. but the partying part kind of gets me anxious. Because when we hang out all he talks about was how drunk or high he was. It’s kind of a turn off. I talk about my day but he changes the subject back to him. I told him if he isn’t ready for a relationship to just let me know he just called me radical. Am I being needy that I want a guy to text me through out the day asking how I am doing?
2 answers 2