My cat's coat is greasy (read below)?

So I have a long-haired, black cat with fine and thin fur (so she's a sleek girl, not really that fluffy). I put a new flea medicine on her last night and she did not react well to it. She continuously scratched herself until there were chunks of her fur on the carpet. (I won't be buying that brand anymore... show more So I have a long-haired, black cat with fine and thin fur (so she's a sleek girl, not really that fluffy). I put a new flea medicine on her last night and she did not react well to it. She continuously scratched herself until there were chunks of her fur on the carpet. (I won't be buying that brand anymore for her sake). But her fur became very greasy, so I gave her a bath to get the medicine off her. After her bath and her fur had dried, her neck was still greasy. So I tried brushing it out of her fur, I tried using cat wipes, and I even tried using a wet rag that had a little bit of shampoo mixed in it to try to get the grease off her neck. Well none of that has worked. As a matter of fact it has made her coat look even more greasy.

I promise you she does not have a disease, her coat is normally very sleek and shiny (until I put the flea medicine on her)

Are there any remedies I can try to do to get the grease out of her fur without giving her another bath?

Thanks!