Please help, my cat cannot walk straight, has been sleeping and clawing anything it can, foaming in the mouth, not eating, panting?

I really have no idea what happened to make him this way. He never leaves the house so he couldn't have been bitten by anything. He just all of a sudden couldn't walk straight yesterday, he'll end up walking sideways and eventually falling. He's been like panting non stop. Now he's just sleeping... show more I really have no idea what happened to make him this way. He never leaves the house so he couldn't have been bitten by anything. He just all of a sudden couldn't walk straight yesterday, he'll end up walking sideways and eventually falling. He's been like panting non stop. Now he's just sleeping and foaming in the mouth. He keeps clawing his surroundings like he's in pain and if we try picking him up, he'll cry. He hasn't eaten since yesterday and is refusing to eat or drink anything. My parents can't take him to the vet because we don't have the money to. Please anyone has any idea on how to help him, please help me. I don't want himto die😭
15 answers 15