Is it because i ask too many or is it because of how i look?

I do get bullied in class when i ask questions or answer questions to the to the teacher. When i ask a question to the teacher my classmates stop me by making sounds and putting me down in order to bully them.The teachers have no problem if by me constantly asking questions... But these students do so that's... show more I do get bullied in class when i ask questions or answer questions to the to the teacher.

When i ask a question to the teacher my classmates stop me by making sounds and putting me down in order to bully them.The teachers have no problem if by me constantly asking questions... But these students do so that's why they always heckle in order to demotivate me and stop.There are times when the teacher questions me first and they still do the same... Only to me.

I wonder if they do it because i ask too many questions or do they do it because they just don't like me and the way i look so they don't like my participation in class activities.

I have had people tell me that no one likes me because I'm weird.