Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 year ago

Women what would you do if ....?

By someone you’ve been dating for only 3 months ...and they say they’re in love with you .

What’s the next step if you wish to keep the baby ?

Or would you ?

Id you are 30-35 years of age and the guy is 38.

• 1 year ago

It doesn't matter what I would do. It only matters what you would do.

Personally, I would wait a year to have a baby. That would mean having an abortion now and waiting to see how the relationship works out. If it works, you can still get pregnant in a year. If it doesn't work, then you're not tied to the guy.

If you want to keep the baby, talk to him. See what he wants to do.

Frankly, a guy declaring love in three months might be in love OR he might be abusive.

1 year ago

Run, he likely has a case of baby rabies.

• Pippin
    1 year ago

I probably wouldn't be having sex with someone I'd been seeing that short a time -- certainly not sex without very reliable contraception (making the likelihood of pregnancy the first month pretty remote ...) So the scenario would be vanishingly unlikely.

But what I would do -- no idea. There would have been a million variables that would influence my decision.

• Pippin
      1 year agoReport

Well, it's hard to say what I would do as a woman in my 30's. (I was married at the time.) But in my early 20's I did not rush into bed with my boyfriends. I waited until I was sure it was right (Which is why I lost my virginity to the man I eventually married, and have been married to for 35 yrs)

• MissA
    1 year ago

I'd keep the baby if I wished to keep the baby.

I would not automatically marry the baby's father... I'm already going to be stuck with him for the rest of my life so there's no need to sprint out and form a second permanent relationship. If I liked him I'd certainly keep dating him... but the decision to marry should be based on if we *both* love each other, get along well, have similar goals etc.

• LizB
    1 year ago

Well, I was married and having babies intentionally at that age... but hypothetically, my decision would depend solely on whether I wanted to be a mother or not. If I felt I was ready for a baby then I'd have the baby, and while I would hope the father would be involved, my decision to parent would be independent of my decision to pursue the relationship.

• Tulip
    1 year ago

There's no excuse for anyone that old to have an unwanted pregnancy