promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
DS M
Lv 6
DS M asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Why doesn't the sanctuary State of CA want to be port for the southern border and let the wall be built in the other states?

other than CA believes the illegals do more harm than good

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Build a border around California. And have a sea blockade.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

Because it's seen the harm that keeping out illegals does, and it needs the food produced by illegals. It has too many U.S. citizens to be able to feed them all without food produced by foreigners.

• You need to work on your English, Vlad.

• ...Show all comments
    • DS M
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

you know, like the racist LBJ "war on poverty" that has destroyed Black families more than slavery?

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

ok, as a lifelong democrat, i might vote GOP if they will build a big enough wall to stop illegal immigration in california. the democrats here are welcoming illegal immigration, and paying for immigration lawyers with our tax-money, and offering sanctuary status to illegal aliens.

this is one plank of the democratic platform i disagree with.

true we in southern california, like the south west, have a large number of latino-americans; however, just because they are latino does not mean they all support illegal immigration or mexico. they are american-latinos. this is not an ethic issue.

• DS M
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Just because I want to give CA what they say they want doesn't mean I picked out a specific group of people as you have done. I just want CA to be happy and to stop trying to force their morality down our throats because we have a different point of view.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

No such thing as a Sanctuary State. The California residents, do not disagree with the wall being built, either.

• ...Show all comments
    • DS M
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Your inability to say what SB 54 did to CA means you can't find anyone to back up your belief CA isn't a sanctuary state. So which public school did you attend that taught you that your beliefs are better than facts and

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.