Boyfriend comments on other girls large boobs Infront of me?

The other night we were watching television, and my boyfriend commented on one of the actresses "big boobs jiggling" as she ran. He s started making comments about women s boobs and buts around me, and I just pretend to be okay with it because I don t know how else to act. Especially because I feel like... show more The other night we were watching television, and my boyfriend commented on one of the actresses "big boobs jiggling" as she ran. He s started making comments about women s boobs and buts around me, and I just pretend to be okay with it because I don t know how else to act.

Especially because I feel like I can t complain. I ve definitely told him what celebrity s I find hot, but the difference is I ll never go into detail. I ll just say yeah he s a good looking dude, but he will talk about the girls butt, and boobs and how lucky her partner is to be with her.

What do I do?