My mom tracks my phone using Find my iPhone. I need to go somewhere without them knowing. Is there any way to freeze or change my location?

I am 19, have my own car, pay for my phone myself, and go to college 4 hours from home. I need to go home and back this weekend without my parents knowing because they are very critical and judgemental of me going home so often. I don’t want to leave my phone at my college dorm because I may need it on my 8 hour... show more I am 19, have my own car, pay for my phone myself, and go to college 4 hours from home. I need to go home and back this weekend without my parents knowing because they are very critical and judgemental of me going home so often. I don’t want to leave my phone at my college dorm because I may need it on my 8 hour drive, and I would rather not jailbreak my phone but am open to that if there is no other option.