Do you like to keep to yourself? I find it a bit harder to make friends when you get older.?

I'm in my late 30's and I have no friends at the moment. In a way I don't mind because its less drama. It's been 2 years since I had a friend. In my 20's I had friends. I don't know many people where I live. I live in a small city and I just go out to bars to meet people and see live... show more I'm in my late 30's and I have no friends at the moment. In a way I don't mind because its less drama. It's been 2 years since I had a friend. In my 20's I had friends. I don't know many people where I live. I live in a small city and I just go out to bars to meet people and see live music. I work with a small group of people and don't relate to anyone. I work at night so its hard for me to find hobbies. All I do is work out at gym, play ball, go to bars. I guess my social life is ok but its just the age. At my age 38 people are focused on there family's, job or career, relationships. In my 20's or early 30's I did have my fun which was partying but I cut back in my early 30's. I find going to a friends house getting drunk boring now. I just like to see bands at the bars.