Is it normal to be attracted to another person of the same sex?

Im currently 16 years old in year 10 at an all boys secondary school. Theres a fellow classmate of mine who I consider pretty attractive even though were of the same sex. I wouldn't consider him a friend as such but we get along, and talk well to each other. To describe him, he has blonde hair, pale white... show more Im currently 16 years old in year 10 at an all boys secondary school. Theres a fellow classmate of mine who I consider pretty attractive even though were of the same sex. I wouldn't consider him a friend as such but we get along, and talk well to each other.

To describe him, he has blonde hair, pale white skin, and blue eyes. For his age hes considerably fit, and boasts defined pecs, washboard abs (with an inbetween belly button) and a defined v line. He also has decently toned quads, calfs and biceps.

He also loves to take his shirt off whenever he gets the chance either at the beach or at parties with girls. For the school swimming carnival he wore nothing a blue speedo to swim in. I cant contain myself whenever I see him near naked.

Is this normal to attracted to one individual of the same sex whilist also being attracted to girls? What would you describe this as regarding sexual orientation?