How to deal with bleaching my hair?

Okay, I used to have suuupperr long hair and it was all blonde (My natural hair is dark brown). It was preetty blonde, and it really wasnt that damaged. It felt soft, it looked healthy etc. Now, I got bored of super long hair and cut it short. Best decision ive ever made, and I got a fringe too (Bangs for yall... show more Okay, I used to have suuupperr long hair and it was all blonde (My natural hair is dark brown). It was preetty blonde, and it really wasnt that damaged. It felt soft, it looked healthy etc.

Now, I got bored of super long hair and cut it short. Best decision ive ever made, and I got a fringe too (Bangs for yall americans). Now, after 3-4 months of short (brown) hair im strating to really not like the brown. I have a blonde ombre because I couldnt bring myself to be fully brunette. I look a LOT nicer as a blonde, to the point im not even sure the brown suits me anymore.

Anyways, I want to keep my fringe, but how do go about it? My hair grows ver, very quick (about an inch per month) so would it look crazy having brown roots in my fringe when the rest of the fringe is blonde? How would I deal with that? I dont think id be able to afford bleaching my hair every month.
0