I don't really know what to do!!?

My parents splitted up 6/7 years ago, then I had to move my things and me here, at my granparents' house... I lived there for about 3 years, then my mum found a partner, so we moved and started living at his house. This until 3 days ago - for me -, and until 30 days ago for my mum, when she died for a cancer. I... show more My parents splitted up 6/7 years ago, then I had to move my things and me here, at my granparents' house...
I lived there for about 3 years, then my mum found a partner, so we moved and started living at his house. This until 3 days ago - for me -, and until 30 days ago for my mum, when she died for a cancer.
I don't know why but the thing that devastated (and it's still doing it) me is the thought that I should have moved at my granparents' house, again. I moved here 3 days ago because my mum's partner couldn't stay where he was living, so he moved at his mother's house (she died about a year ago, so he owns completely the house...). The problem is that I am fully unable to think and believe in a readjustment. My room is more than twice bigger, and this makes me uncomfortable, like the smells (that remember me things of 4/5 years ago, when I went through a difficult period), the environment and my granparents... I feel to need to live with younger people...
I feel like stupid at talking about this with my relatives and I'm not sure that it would be a good idea talking about it with my granparents because they could get offended. I really need an advice. I've been crying for the last 2 days, I would like to run away from here. I get sad at doing things I did at the "old" house, I'm more stressed, confused and negative.
Update: I have started doubting about my dreams, my future and good achievement at school, which is almost finished. I'm not sure to be able to make anyone spending money for a psychoterapist, that's because I had to write about my situation here. My English is not perfect, I'm Italian. I've written here... show more I have started doubting about my dreams, my future and good achievement at school, which is almost finished.

I'm not sure to be able to make anyone spending money for a psychoterapist, that's because I had to write about my situation here.

My English is not perfect, I'm Italian. I've written here because so I have more chance to reach people.