Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 8 months ago

Should I go straight to hospital or can it wait to see my doctor?

I've got a bachelor aortic valve witch I've been told has become more narrow

Now I'm experiencing palpitations and a squeezing pain in my chest


I meant a bicusped aortic valve

6 Answers

  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    How bad does it have to get before you get in your car and go to the ER? I am retired now but, I am a seasoned nurse and what you are listing for s/s is serious

    Please go now!

  • 8 months ago

    soon enough you may have

    to take a third route.

  • 8 months ago

    wtf bro, go to the ER asap

  • 8 months ago

    Go to ER

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

    i would go to the er

  • 8 months ago

    You should go see the doctor

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.