Why is it you never see a transwoman go stone butch?

Trans Women usually play out the feminine stereotype of how society thinks a woman should act even though who identify as lesbian. How come you never see a trans women lesbian live or identify as a hardcore truck-driving, tobacco-chewing beer-guzzling stone butch lesbian?

1 year ago

Transwomen are only interested in stereotypes of what it means to be a woman.

So you never see flat-chested trannies or muscular ones.

And they also shy away from male clothing that many real women love to wear.

Transmen are the same -- they only go after the stereotype of what it means to be male, so you always see them with those ridiculous little beards.

These are all mentally ill people who should be shown compassion but should never be viewed as biological men or women.

1 year ago

I've known of and met plenty of butch trans women.

• 1 year ago

I've heard of masculine or butch trans women before. I think a fair few of them identify as lesbians and some have jobs in traditionally male areas such as truck driving. I've also heard of many trans men that prefer to have an effeminate image. I think just as many don't conform to these gender stereotypes and the ones that do it's because they want to.

1 year ago

You and Dark Alchemist (the same person?) keep harping on gender expression.

Gender expression and gender identity are separate things.

Because they are trans woman run the gamut of femininity, just like other women.

Just because you claim to have never seen them doesn't mean they don't exist; they do. They are very, very few in number because there are also very few cisgender lesbians like that as well.

You guys really need to get a life.

EDIT: Illumanti said: "Can I be an Apache attack helicopter then?"

I hope you realize you lost whatever credibility you had with that pathetic line.

.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transsexual (post-op)
    1 year ago

Honestly, I am interested in ms. clone's answer to this

• 1 year agoReport

He has canned answers for everything -- since he's an "expert" on trannyism.

• 1 year ago

Just because you've never seen one, doesn't mean it's not possible.

1 year ago

Typical overcompensating Trannies

• 1 year ago

If such a person actually existed, How would you ever recognize them for who they are? I you met ten such women a day, you wouldn't recognize a single one

1 year ago

That's not always true, however there is no crime in being traditionally feminine. Let people be who they want to be.

• Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Wow, how original? Never heard that one before. Look, if you actually want to be an apache attack helicopter and are able to find a way of functioning like one, good for you. I really couldn't care less..