My sister says she wanna kill herself? Please help I'm scared and worried!?

My sister is really frustrated with something that's going on in her life right now. Today she came home crying and she started complaining about it and screaming and being very mad. She is generally a very nervous person and she gets mad easily and when she does she overreacts. She is a drama queen to be... show more My sister is really frustrated with something that's going on in her life right now. Today she came home crying and she started complaining about it and screaming and being very mad. She is generally a very nervous person and she gets mad easily and when she does she overreacts. She is a drama queen to be honest but today while she was complaining she screamed "you don't even know how many times I've thought of cutting myself! I wanna kill myself!". Now, I'm very worried and scared and I don't know what to think or do. She doesn't cut herself. She's never done this but I'm scared now. Was she just trying to scare me? Did she say that on her nerves and didn't actually mean it or did she? I really hope she said it out of frustration and didn't mean it. I'm scared for her. Please help!