What is the best resolution for the pheasant egg negotiation case?

so the broker only have 100.000 supply of eggs. But there are 5 buyers consist of 2 pharm industry, 1 wild life Org, 1 hunting association, and 1 vetenary company. I know the resolution of 2 pharm industry that 1 of them only need the yolk and the other need the white egg. but how about the resolution of the other... show more so the broker only have 100.000 supply of eggs. But there are 5 buyers consist of 2 pharm industry, 1 wild life Org, 1 hunting association, and 1 vetenary company. I know the resolution of 2 pharm industry that 1 of them only need the yolk and the other need the white egg. but how about the resolution of the other 3 organization. From what i remember the two pharm industry need 70 and 80 eggs so they can join venture on their purchase and their goal is critical for Health on babies. The wild life org need 20 eggs to breed new pheasant and release it on the wild. The hunting asc need 50 eggs for some kind of hunting activities. lastly the nutri vet need 30 eggs for the egg substance to blend in pet food. I hope the case is similar because i heard that this case is commonly used in MBA and MD. Thank you